Monday, March 21, 2011

Essay #3

The due date for Essay #3 is...

Still Wednesday.  Sorry.  I know you were hoping for an extension, but I want to get them graded over break.  I do have somewhat good news.  I don't need hard copies on Wednesday.  Just bring the rubric with your name and the evaluations on back on Wednesday, and be sure to upload to turnitin.com.

By the way, several of you have not turned your rough drafts to turnitin.com, and those are worth a full 30 points.  You have until Tuesday night to upload them before those 30 points go up in smoke.  I will be checking the dates on turnitin.com.

Also, if you think "Cool! I can skip class on Wednesday and get started on Spring Break early," you might want to think again.  I'm giving a sooperdooper quiz on Wednesday, covering anything we've read for the education section.

3 comments:

  1. So we have until midnight on Wednesday to turn in our essays online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Prof.Peter

    Are the Wednesday(3/23) readings also going to be a part of the quiz?

    ReplyDelete